LAS VEGAS–(Business WIRE)–Feb 22, 2023–
dMY Know-how Group, Inc. VI (NYSE: DMYS) (the “Company” or “dMY VI”) nowadays announced that it has prolonged the expiration date of its previously announced tender offer you (the “Tender Offer”) to invest in up to 24,150,000 of its shares of Course A frequent inventory, par price $.0001 per share (the “Common Stock”), at a invest in price equal to the quotient received by dividing: (i) the combination volume on deposit in the Have faith in Account in the beginning set up to keep the proceeds of the original community supplying (“IPO”) of dMY VI (the “Trust Account”), as of two small business days prior to the consummation of the original Enterprise Mix (as outlined herein), together with fascination not formerly introduced to dMY VI to fork out its taxes, by (ii) the full number of then outstanding shares of Popular Inventory (the “Purchase Price”). The offer is currently being made in relationship with the Company’s earlier announced organization combination (the “Business Combination”) with Rain Improvement Systems, Inc. (“Rainwater Tech”), a Delaware business. As amended, the Tender Supply will now expire at 5:00 p.m. New York Town time, on Friday, March 3, 2023, except more prolonged or earlier terminated.
Continental Inventory Transfer & Belief Company, the depositary for the Tender Provide, has recommended dMY VI that, as of 11:00 a.m., New York City time, on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, an combination of 327,361 shares of Popular Stock had been adequately tendered and not thoroughly withdrawn. dMY VI shareholders who have presently tendered their Popular Stock do not need to re-tender their shares or take any other motion as a end result of the extension of the expiration day of the Tender Present. dMY VI shareholders might withdraw shares they have earlier tendered at any time prior to the extended expiration date of the Tender Supply.
Full terms and problems of the Tender Give can be located in the offer to purchase dated January 26, 2023 (the “Offer to Purchase”), the connected letter of transmittal (the “Letter of Transmittal”) and selected other components contained in the Company’s tender provide assertion on Program TO initially submitted with the U.S. Securities and Trade Commission (“SEC”) on December 30, 2022, as further more amended and supplemented, and obtainable at www.sec.gov. Apart from as explained in this information launch, the terms of the Tender Give stay the exact same as set forth in the Offer to Order and in the linked Letter of Transmittal.
Copies of the Provide to Order, the connected Letter of Transmittal and other materials associated to the Tender Provide could be received for totally free from the facts agent, Morrow Sodali LLC, at +1 (800) 662-5200. Financial institutions and brokers may possibly contact the details agent at +1 (203) 658-9400.
About dMY Technology Group, Inc. VI
dMY Technologies Group, Inc. VI is a blank examine firm included in Delaware on Oct 5, 2021, whose company reason is to outcome a merger, cash inventory trade, asset acquisition, stock invest in, reorganization or comparable enterprise mixture with just one or much more companies. Led by Main Govt Officer Niccolo de Masi and Chairman Harry You, dMY VI consummated the IPO on NYSE on October 5, 2021, elevating aggregate gross proceeds of $241,500,000.
Significant Legal Information
The description contained herein is neither an offer you to invest in nor a solicitation of an offer you to market securities of the Enterprise. The Corporation has filed a tender offer you assertion on Routine TO containing an offer to obtain, type of letter of transmittal and other paperwork relating to the Tender Offer (the “Securities Law Disclosure Documents”). These documents have essential data about the Tender Present that should really be read carefully and deemed prior to any final decision is produced with respect to the Tender Present. These components will be made available to the shareholders of the Firm at no cost to them. In addition, these types of elements (and all other documents submitted by the Company with SEC are, and will be, obtainable at no demand from the SEC by its site at www.sec.gov. Shareholders might also attain free of charge copies of the paperwork submitted with the SEC by the Enterprise by directing a ask for to Morrow Sodali LLC, as Information and facts Agent for the Tender Offer, by phone at: +1 (800) 662-5200 (toll-no cost, individuals), +1 (203) 658-9400 (banking institutions and brokers) or by e-mail at: [email protected]
This push launch incorporates “forward hunting statements.” Ahead-on the lookout statements include things like, but are not restricted to, statements pertaining to our or our administration team’s expectations, hopes, beliefs, intentions or strategies relating to the potential. In addition, any statements that refer to projections, forecasts or other characterizations of upcoming gatherings or instances, including any fundamental assumptions, are forward-on the lookout statements. The terms “anticipate,” “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “might,” “plan,” “possible,” “potential,” “predict,” “project,” “should,” “would” and similar expressions may possibly identify ahead-on the lookout statements, but the absence of these terms does not mean that a assertion is not forward-hunting. These statements are not historic information but in its place characterize only the Company’s perception pertaining to upcoming outcomes, many of which, by their character are inherently uncertain and outside of the Company’s manage. Real success might differ, potentially materially, from people expected in these forward hunting statements. The Business undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or variations soon after the day of this launch, other than as required by regulation.
The hazards and uncertainties include, but are not confined to: long term functioning or money effects changes in domestic and international company, industry, financial, political, and legal situations the incapacity of the get-togethers to correctly or timely consummate the proposed business enterprise mix, together with the risk that any regulatory approvals are not received, are delayed or are subject to unanticipated disorders that could adversely have an effect on the combined firm or the anticipated advantages of the proposed enterprise mix failure to understand the expected benefits of the proposed organization combination challenges similar to the overall performance of Rainwater Tech’s long run know-how or small business and the timing of anticipated business enterprise or financial milestones the volume of redemption requests made by dMY VI’s stockholders the potential of dMY VI or Rainwater Tech to situation equity or equity-connected securities or obtain personal debt financing in relationship with the proposed company combination or in the long run if the proposed enterprise combination’s positive aspects do not meet up with the expectations of investors or securities analysts, the marketplace value of dMY VI’s securities or, following the closing, the mixed entity’s securities, may drop envisioned added benefits of the enterprise mix and following the consummation of the proposed business blend, the mixed enterprise will incur sizeable enhanced charges and administrative burdens as a general public enterprise, which could negatively impact its business, economical problem and benefits of functions.
Supplemental hazards similar to dMY VI and Rainwater Tech involve, between other individuals:
• Rainwater Tech can give no assurance of the success and results of ionization rainfall era engineering in rising precipitation
• Rainwater Tech has no working historical past or revenues, which helps make it challenging to forecast its future final results of functions
• The execution of Rainwater Tech’s enterprise model, including technological innovation or profitability of its merchandise and services, is not nevertheless confirmed
• The rain generation field is in its early stages and is risky, and if it does not create, if it develops slower than Rainwater Tech expects, if it develops in a fashion that does not demand use of Rainwater Tech’s solutions, if it encounters negative publicity or if Rainwater Tech’s remedy does not travel industrial engagement, the development of its organization will be harmed
• Rainwater Tech has not nevertheless demonstrated its skill to produce and implement new technologies, as perfectly as the means to attain and preserve mental house protections for these kinds of technologies
• A substantial part of Rainwater Tech’s know-how is derived from public-resource mental home and as a consequence Rainwater Tech may perhaps experience enhanced level of competition
• Even if Rainwater Tech is effective in producing rainfall technology systems/technology and executing its system, other competition in the industry may well attain technological breakthroughs which render Rainwater Tech’s technological innovation obsolete or inferior to other goods
• If Rainwater Tech’s platform fails to supply a broad, demonstrated gain in rainfall technology, its small business, financial ailment and long run prospective clients may possibly be harmed
• Rainwater Tech’s working and economic benefits relies on assumptions and analyses developed by third-party trials. If these assumptions or analyses demonstrate to be incorrect, Rainwater Tech’s true running results may well be materially unique from its forecasted final results
• Rainwater Tech’s estimates of current market option and forecasts of earnings technology and marketplace progress, like estimates of sector opportunity and the ability to fulfill the provide and desire desires of our clients, could verify to be inaccurate, and even if the sector in which it operates achieves the forecasted expansion, Rainwater Tech’s business enterprise could are unsuccessful to develop at very similar costs, if at all
• Rainwater Tech might be unable to efficiently manufacture its products and solutions or scale up production of its items in enough quantity and good quality, in a well timed or cost-effective method, or at all. Unexpected challenges linked with scaling up and constructing rainfall generation techniques at commercially feasible concentrations could negatively impression Rainwater Tech’s financial situation and benefits of operations
• Rainwater Tech could suffer disruptions, outages, defects and other effectiveness and top quality complications with its rainfall era techniques or the infrastructure on which it depends
• Offer chain issues, including a scarcity of ample provide or manufacturing potential for its units, could have an adverse influence on its company and running results
• If Rainwater Tech can not efficiently execute on its technique, which includes in response to altering client requirements and new systems and other industry necessities, or realize its targets in a timely fashion, its enterprise, financial ailment and success of functions could be harmed
• Rainwater Tech’s failure to proficiently develop and grow its profits and marketing and advertising abilities could harm its ability to increase its client base and achieve broader current market acceptance of its rain generation engineering
• The threat of 3rd functions asserting that Rainwater Tech is violating their intellectual assets legal rights
• Challenges relating to the generation and producing of Rainwater Tech’s technological know-how, such as offer chain concerns to attain required materials, provides and spare components to make and operate its platform
• Rainwater Tech ought to prevail over significant engineering, engineering, operations and climatological issues to deliver reliable effects
• Rainwater Tech has not to day attained statistically significant success, and faces threats and uncertainties relating to its capacity to receive statistically significant effects and repeat success demonstrating its capacity to improve rainfall
• Risks relating to the effect of competing systems, including desalination and chemical-centered cloudseeding technological innovation, on Rainwater Tech’s business enterprise
• Risks relating to environmental and weather conditions that are correlated with thriving rainfall generation, as very well as other ESG-related matters
• Rainwater Tech may well facial area liability for modifying environmental and/or weather ailments, which include problems resulting from extreme rain
• Challenges relating to the failures of Rainwater Tech’s shoppers, both private and general public, to fulfill payment obligations, such as refusal to pay for rainfall era services that instantly or indirectly advantage other nearby parties
• Pitfalls of process securities and data defense breaches
• Rainwater Tech is hugely dependent on its senior specialized advisors, and its means to potential to appeal to, recruit, and keep senior administration and other vital workforce, as effectively as come across experienced labor with the individual expertise essential to manufacture, operate and advance the platform, is important to its success if Rainwater Tech is unable to retain gifted, remarkably-competent senior administration and other vital staff or catch the attention of them when required, it could negatively impact its company
• Threats relating to potential adjustments in legislative and regulatory environments that may possibly limit the scope of Rainwater Tech’s marketplace, which includes land restriction guidelines and its capacity to get hold of and keep permits
• Rainwater Tech may perhaps confront political and social opposition to its small business and things to do
• Subsequent the consummation of the Organization Mix, the put together firm will incur significant greater expenditures and administrative burdens as a general public corporation, which could negatively influence its business, money affliction and success of operations
• Rainwater Tech’s good results could be impacted by the incapacity of the functions to properly or well timed consummate the proposed Small business Combination, including the hazard that any needed regulatory approvals are not obtained, are delayed, or are subject to unanticipated situations that could adversely have an effect on the combined business or the expected added benefits of the proposed Organization Mixture and
• If the Business Combination’s added benefits do not meet up with the anticipations of buyers or securities analysts, the market place rate of dMY VI’s securities or, next the closing, the merged entity’s securities, may well drop.
You should meticulously take into account the dangers and uncertainties that will be explained in the Securities Legislation Disclosure Documents and any amendments thereto.
See supply variation on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/information/house/20230222005361/en/
Make contact with: Trader Relations/Media
Morrow Sodali LLC
333 Ludlow Street
5th Floor, South Tower
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: +1 (800) 662-5200 (toll-absolutely free, people today), +1 (203) 658-9400 (banks and brokers)
Search phrase: NEVADA UNITED STATES NORTH The united states
Marketplace Keyword: OTHER Normal Means UTILITIES Atmosphere SUSTAINABILITY Purely natural Sources Inexperienced Know-how Vitality
Source: dMY Engineering Group, Inc.
Copyright Business enterprise Wire 2023.
PUB: 02/22/2023 08:00 AM/DISC: 02/22/2023 08:01 AM